Translate

viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

Google, Mountain View, California

Lately my blog is receiving a lot of visits from the Americas, but one of those visits has caught my attention. It´s a visit from Google in Mountain View, CA, and usually he/she used to came in to my blog every three or four days.

This makes me wonder who is the person behind this visits, and what has my blog so interesting for this people.
Someone who loves the Jeeps?.....the triathlon?.....bike ridings in Spain?....XCode?

Perhaps it´s time that YOU, the one from Mountain View, introduce your self......come on, leave a coment...   ;-)


1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Hi! It was me, using a proxy to connect from my office :P
Haha I'm just kidding. I hope that person appears in the following response.
BTW, Uge, I like your English, perfect English and everything said very understandable. You won't have any issue when running in Bolton